Saturday, February 27, 2010

News and Updates

I know hit has been two weeks since I've posted anything on this blog, and I apologize to anyone who's been reading this. I've been fairly busy and have had a lot going on, but I'm back and this time with a few updates.

First, we all know that the Blood Angels 5th edition codex has been around the Internet and back now, but apparently there's a problem with it. Reports have hit Bell of Lost Souls that the PDF that has been floating around may not be entirely accurate. We know that most of their rumors came DIRECTLY from the PDF so at the moment everything is in limbo. However, when you sit back and think about what could possibly be presented in a new Blood Angels codex, the PDF is likely not far off. So I say go ahead and play-test it and see how you like it, because I'm thinking that it's not far off from what will be hitting shelves this April.

Second, with the new Tyranids codex having been out for a month now, there are some interesting strategies (and arguments) that have been going around. It's still too early to tell what the new standard Nid list is, but there are several units that appear to be a mainstay across the board. Over the next few weeks I'll post some unit reviews and interesting combos that are hidden in the book.

And third, after receiving my tax return one of the things I decided to do was complete my Chaos Daemon army (of the Khorne variety). I picked up a couple of new units and finally rounded out the army. I'll be posting pictures of the collection soon along with maybe some battle reports.

So, be on the lookout for new posts as I get a few things in order. This should be an interesting spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment