Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 New Year's Gaming Resolutions



Here's a list of my 2013 New Year's gaming resolutions:



1. Paint up just 2,000 points of my original 40k army, Blood Angels. Since 1996 I have not played with a "fully painted army" (or list), not even once. Also, depending on how things go maybe I'll finish building my Stormravens and paint them...
2. Paint up just 15 points of Cygnar including the main caster I run, eHaley.
3. Clean off vehicles/monstrous creatures and magnetize their options. I have multiple kits sitting in disrepair because I simply have not finished the job I started.
4. Eliminate/sell-off multiple games/gaming categories from my collection. MTG, board games, a few RPG's, etc. Basically allow myself to focus on 3-4 things I like instead of everything. "Ain't nobody got time for that!"
5. Roleplay more. In 2011 I was lucky to have an RPG campaign to play in for a few weeks, but in 2012 I had nothing. I just started a Star Wars Saga Edition campaign but now I'm having difficulty finding time to run it. I need to make time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment