Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A New Year of Gaming?


Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year! I've been extremely lucky this year and have been able to provide for my family and put on a decent Christmas, and in return I got a few nice toys of my own! I've got a lot of projects ahead of me and I'm looking forward to building a ton of new models! Here's what I have planned for the next few weeks:


-Four NEW Chaos Space Marine army lists at 1,750 points (a fan asked for it, so you're getting it!)
-Construction of two Chaos Space Marine Heldrakes, 7 Finecast Plague Marines, and the plastic Aspiring Champion with that awesome Axe!
-Discussion of random army lists (Lost and the Damned Autocannon/Flamer spam, Nurgle awesomeness, etc)
-Construction and repair of some Blood Angels vehicles (and maybe some base-coating?)

I also have a ton of other stuff I want to work on in 2013, including making more Battle Report YouTube videos on my club's new YouTube channel, and maybe even some video game play-throughs for games like Skyrim, Farcry 3, and Minecraft. Stay tuned, some exciting things are coming!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting. I've been having some great luck with TAC lists lately. I'm thinking they'll become my new norm in 6th. :)

    I'd love to see some video battle reports. Working on getting some started, myself.

    ReplyDelete