Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coming soon to a game store near me...

Fairly soon my local game store will be hosting a 2,000 point 40k tournament, either run by myself or another of my 40k club members. I'm excited to hear that Blood Angels are doing well in many different arenas, so I'm going to try to come up with a 2k list that doesn't do a *whole* lot of copy/pasting but still utilizes the strengths in the new codex.

Additionally, I just got a new job so my schedule is not only constantly changing, but I have been CRAZY busy lately and have not had time to update anything. I will be adding some info on the many 40k projects I've been working on lately and hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have my schedule figured out so I can continue making my Blood Angels YouTube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment