Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The right tools for the job...


Just a couple of days ago I picked up a new headset/mic combo for gaming and YouTube-ing purposes. I bought the Triton AX 180 headset and I have to say I'm quite pleased. I've owned a few super-cheap headsets and mics before but nothing compares to the quality that I've gotten out of this so far. It's nice to watch movies or shows and play video games on my computer late at night without waking the wife. This headset is also compatible with the PS3, X-Box 360, and the Wii, so I'm able to play console games in relative silence as well.

Anyways, I'm going to be using this headset to do my Sons of Sanguinius YouTube videos in March so the audio quality should be great. Be on the lookout for more videos by me at www.youtube.com/sonsofsanguinius.

No comments:

Post a Comment